Friday 18 October 2013

Lolita blog carnival: My favorite print theme in lolita

my favorite print theme


Yes. It's books. I adore book prints and plan to own as many as I can. Currently I am making one and the dress above is one of my dream dresses. I also like the other dresses Juliette & Justine has put out with this motif but this one piece is my absolute favourite. (And I shall not even mention the Jane Marple library print. Yes please in every colour!)

So why books? Well first of all I love reading. Even my fiancée is sometimes jealous of my books. Secondly I am studying to be a librarian so what better print style for me? Thirdly books are my biggest inspiration. I love making coordinates based around stories like Harry Potter, Lord of the rings or anything with vampires or a Brönte sister as an author. So naturally wearing a dress full of books is the perfect way to declare my love of stories.

Do tell my about your favourite print themes in the comments.


Facebook group

Check out what other members have told about their favourite print themes:

Daily fuckery
Smithsonian
Lace a la mode
The cute lifestyle
Pink lace + Glitter
Pretty little habits
Hello Batty
Le boudoir
Lolita Glamour
Jewellery box of a starry eyed lolita

Mademoiselle Parapluie

4 comments:

  1. This post is too cute!! I love your reason for hunting down book prints, it's very personal and charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how you make all your passions come together like this! And I love your outfits ^^

    ReplyDelete