Friday 10 May 2013

Lolita blog carnival: My top three wishlist items

My wishlist items top 3


So here are my top three wishlist items. Both dresses are from Juliette & Justine which is no surprise as it is my favorite brand. I've loved the La Èclairer de croix since I first saw it in the Juliette et Justine page and if the rumours about the relaunch are true you can believe that I am going to get it. Period. I just love how over the top it is.

The other is called Plus A la lumiere "Soirée". I just love its shape. I find it very ladylike and sophisticated although it has and atypical silhouette for a lolita dress. Still it's one of those have to have gowns for me. Black with black lace always works.

And lastly... It's a Parasolie Hertault umbrella VIP. I love dome shaped umbrellas they are... Well just so luxurious. And Parasolie Hertault is top of the class in this regard. Each one is hand made in Paris and as one migth guess they are ridicilously expensive. But if I ever have the means to own I am going for it.



Other participants
So what's on your wishlist dear reader?

Mademoiselle Parapluie

2 comments:

  1. These items are beautiful, you would look amazing in the JetJ bordeaux dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope they release this version again although I would love it in black also.

      Delete