Monday 28 January 2013

Museums and libraries.


On Saturday I went to Helsinki to see Tiia and Mari. We went tosee the Made in Helsinkin 1700-2012 in Hakasalmi villa. It was lovely. I loved the dresses and hats and other fabric items and of course the furniture. The exhibiton wa truly deligthful, although I didn't like the 1970s part too much. If you are in Helsinki area go see this thing. 

Massive coffeepot

Buttons and tassels
Opera purse





On saturday I wore:

Hat, blouse, watch: Vintage
Dress: Innocent world (One of my first dream dresses *-*)
Necklace: Etsy
Shoes Wonders
Groupshot in Ghost town

After the museum we went to have tea at Tiia's place. Her room was so cute and lovely, and she brews tea perfectly! I hope to visit her again soon.


Today I went to the library with Sanni. I found lovely books about decorating and history, even a Faberge photo book! 


My outfit today:

Hat, shirt: Vintage
Scarf: Offbrand
Dress: Juliette & Justine
Shoes: Wonders

Mademoiselle Parapluie

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words, I hope to see you soon again. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits!

    I like to go to museums and libraries, they are magical places * - * ~

    Have a nice week -^^- !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      They trul are although my local library is quite modern, but books give it magic.

      You too.

      Delete
  3. you girls are always fabulous!
    I see you had a pleasant day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voi vitsi näin sut lauantaina Kampissa kun kävelitte Anttilan ohitse, olin niin hämilläni etten saanut sanaa suustani, kun jään aina tuijottamaan sun ja muiden upeita pukuja ja en viitsinyt juosta perään huutelemaan että sulla on kiva blogi koska aattelin että vaikutan kauhealta stalkkerilta. :D Olitte upean näköisiä! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'd love to visit that wonderful city one day!
    Your outfit is beautiful as always :)
    I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, btw!

    ReplyDelete